A Collection of Prayers and Poems
Life is a mystery. It's a journey we must embark on daily. Some days we take the right turns and other days, we don't. When we pray, we're asking God to guide and position us in the right direction; trusting Him, needing Him and accepting His instructions especially when the circumstances prove too difficult to handle on our own. This book is for those:
• Who are afraid to express themselves in prayer
• Who struggle with what to say
• Who think prayer is not really for them
• Who desire to build up their faith
• Who are not afraid to humble themselves and begin again in prayer
This book is prayer simplified, it's inclusive and an eye-opener. Please read this book for personal humility and growth in prayer. May your lives be blessed as you read and impact the lives of others in Jesus name – amen. (Pastor Nick Chanda-Jesus House for all Nations UK).